Meeting Rooms in London
Our meeting rooms in London are perfect for a variety of meetings including training sessions, presentations, board meetings and away days in London. All of our London meeting rooms are completely private and benefit from natural daylight. What’s more, our Central London location (beside Bond Street and Oxford Circus tube stations) means that we are easily accessible wherever your colleagues are travelling from.
Meeting Rooms in Mayfair, London
Our staff will take care of all your meeting arrangements including on site catering, IT and any audio visual requirements, leaving you to concentrate on the meeting itself. Our staff will be more than happy to arrange taxis for your attendee’s or organise a table for lunch at one of Mayfair’s wonderful restaurants.
What we offer:
- Fully equipped meeting rooms for up to 10 people
- Flexible configuration - board room, theatre or conference style set up.
- Flexible pricing – full-day, half-day, by the hour and recurring bookings.
- A West End location which is convenient for just about everyone to travel to, whether attendee’s arrive by road, rail or air.
- A full range of business support services should you need them
- Complimentary flip charts, pens, pencils and pads and high quality beverages so you can stay alert throughout your meeting.
- Online booking and management available for account holders and repeat customers.
Not convinced? Take a look at our Advantages for using a Meeting Room in London article.
If you would like to book a viewing for a meeting room in London with us, then visit our Booking Page to set a date.
Gatwick - 65 mins
Stanstead - 72 mins
(Corner of Oxford Street and South Molton Street)
34 South Molton Street
London W1K 5RG